About Dr. Portnoy
Dr. Portnoy, is a Double Board-Certified Otolaryngologist / Head and Neck Surgeon / Facial Plastic Surgeon who practiced in the heart of New York, NY from 1993 to 2021. He specializes in Rhinoplasty, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Otolaryngology and has resumed his practice in Miami. He is a graduate of Brandeis University and The George Washington University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Otolaryngology at the prestigious New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and performed a fellowship in Head and Neck/Reconstructive Surgery in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, please reach out on our contact page.
- Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomat, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery